Bulleted Sample A
Bulleted Sample B
During my two month practicum with the Marketing and Communications department at Talk Communications I gained experience providing technical support; sourcing, installing, and maintaining new software; setting up new users in connecting to networks; and monitoring department computers for viruses and malware, including removal of any malicious material. Often sought out by fellow co-workers and students to work on group projects such as a new system roll out, I also excel in managing my own projects. I was among the top five students in courses such as Computer Programming 1 and 2; Customer Support; Networks 1, 2, and 3; Technology Essentials; Emerging Technologies; and Research and Report Writing. I am able to maintain in-house mail and file servers; provide support to computer users; set up and administer backup software, including automatic scripts; set up network security; and maintain user accounts.
My resumé will show that I have a good work history as a skilled general labourer with various certificates and almost two decades of experience behind me. What sets me apart from others is my ability to interact well not only with coworkers and supervisors but also with customers. In my ability to speak both English and Cree, I can easily interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
With management, organizational, coordination, communication, and problem-solving skills I developed while serving on committees, coaching, and managing programs I am well prepared to support employees in various training initiatives. I enjoy working with people and have the ability to put them at ease. I am well spoken and calm and able to efficiently juggle multiple tasks.
I am a dedicated and motivated individual and I believe I have the qualifications and experience that you are seeking:
- 95 WPM typing with no errors
- Computer skills - skilled in Excel and all Microsoft applications
- Excellent telephone voice and communication skills
- Ability to handle stress as a result of excellent organizational and time management skills
- 15 years as a corporate executive assistant
I am a great fit for this position as I have the skills, education, and experience that you are seeking:
- 4 1/2 years experience working with plan members and the administration of their insurance benefits
- Recipient of Client Services award for outstanding client service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3 years experience preparing material and presenting to 50+ groups of people
- I will be completing my Employee Benefits certification from Humber College April 30, 20XX
- Extensive experience working in a mainframe environment
- Educated and experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Level 11 conversational French
Use this section to highlight your skills and qualifications. Use elements from the job ad, ensuring you cover all its key points. If you have access to the job description, also include skills, duties, responsibilities and relevant personal qualities (ex: ability to work well with others).
Use real examples of accomplishments to tell the reader why your experience qualifies you for the position and how the company would benefit by hiring you. Identify any relevant courses you have completed.
You can split a long paragraph into two by pressing the ENTER key.